Scottsdale, AZ, May 5, 2016 – Award winning RoadHouse Cinemas, a local Arizona Company, will be opening its second theater in Scottsdale this year. RoadHouse Cinemas has spent over $3 Million to renovate the former Ultra Star first run theater located at the Pavilions Shopping Center at Indian Bend (Talking Stick) and 101. The unique cinema experience will boast:
- Reserved seating
- A fun brewery / sports bar feel
- First run films and throwback movies
- Outdoor patio with live music
- Spacious auditoriums with large leather electric reclining seats and ample leg room
- Unique and fun pre-show
- Digital Projection and Dolby 7.1 Digital Surround Sound
- Food from scratch (including a bakery!)
- Selection of local craft beers and wines
- A push button seat side service from wait staff.
- Endless bowl Non GMO gourmet white popcorn (seed comes from a small farm in Breda, Iowa!). Featuring selections of plain popcorn with real butter, white cheddar, glazed caramel, and Jalapeno with real jalapenos on top.
- RoadHouse style restaurant and bar area in the lobby with an adjoining outdoor patio.
- Tuesday’s – admission prices are only $6.00 for all seats all shows.
- Wednesday’s – WISE WEDNESDAY’s, seniors 55 yrs. and older are only $4.00 before 4 pm!
- Happy Hour Monday – Thursday from 3-6 pm and 9 to close in both the theatre lobby bar and even in the auditoriums.
You don’t have to see a movie to enjoy the bar or lobby restaurant. Come for just lunch, dinner, or Happy Hour!
Page | 2
The Roadhouse chef has developed creative food choices that are affordable and ideal for the concept. The menu features from scratch entrees like flatbread pizzas, burgers, Gelato from Villa Dolce, Keg root beer floats, gourmet candies, and award winning Cheesecakes.
Roadhouse Cinemas is a home grown Arizona business which will be very much involved in the community. Roadhouse will cater to adults. Children under 6 will typically not be allowed into movies. Also, no children under 13 will be allowed into R rated features. For certain select shows the age policies may vary, but children must always be accompanied by a parent.
Rendering Courtesy of Seaver Franks Architects, 2016
"We are going to bring a new brand of "dine in movie theater" to Scottsdale. Not only will RoadHouse Cinemas include state of the art Digital Cinema and sound but will also include oversized comfy electric reclining chairs, wait staff, reserved seating, alternative content, great food, local beer, wine and lots of fun. RoadHouse Cinemas Scottsdale will be more than a place to see a movie, it will be an experience. When it opens in May of 2016, it will be a "must try" for people all over Arizona.