Part Time Sales Associate
- Embrace and promote the Frontgate philosophy, culture, and high expectations of customer service.
- Provide a legendary customer service experience to all our customers, while generating sales in a team environment.
- Performs a variety of operational activities which include, but are not limited to; cashwrap procedures, visual displays, and daily store maintenance.
- Helps to execute floorsets and maintain Frontgate's visual standards.
- Assist with loading and unloading customer purchases/items
- Responsible for continual recovery of the sales floor.
- Promotes a positive environment for customers and associates through respect and trust.
- Utilize store client program to build customer base and drive additional sales.
- Keeps current on trends, product knowledge, and current Frontgate merchandise assortment.
- Participates in all store training programs and store meetings.
- In coordination with Store Leadership Team, associates are accountable for achieving daily sales goals (i.e. conversion, e-mail capture, sales $ per transaction and units per transaction).
- Utilize performance appraisals to enhance his/her performance.
- All other related projects and/or duties as assigned by Store Leadership Team.